171210 Khao Lak Town

Khao Lak Town- Paid 120 baht per person per way for hotel shuttle bus for a 15mins ride here. Very quiet place though it is the peak season. Compared to my trip few years back during off peak season, I see more shops and motor vehicles.  We need to be very careful when crossing the roads. 

New retail space like this is open with no tourist.  Guess who would want to shop with them if you do not want to engage in bargaining? I walk off and decided not to engage in any interest in any goods after one stall owner quote me 500 baht on one imitation Addidas shorts.

Saw a couple of new entry like a supermarket selling imported goods (top left pic). I managed to get my green tea here. 

Decided to have our lunch here at 4pm

Good tasty meal here at only 375 baht including 2 drinks
Only the next day, we found  out tourist prefer to visit Bang Niang market where the happenings were. No wonder it is so quiet here. However if we want better and cheaper food, Khao Lak town is a better choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

190728 Aeon Tebrau Malaysia

10 Aug 17 Carrefour Ximending, Ah Zhong Mian Xian, ATT4fun

Walking Trail - MacRitchie Reservoir