190728 Aeon Tebrau Malaysia


Aeon Tebrau shopping mall, JB Malaysia
We read that this Mall is twice the size of Aeon Bukit Indah. Though I was able to read blogs on how big it is, I was not able to find its directory. AEON may have its website but I just cannot find its tenant list. So here is the tenant list that I manage to get when I was there recently.
Though they have only 3 level, it is big enough for us to walk the whole day, practically shop until we drop.

Ground floor

1st floor

2nd floor
If you are food lover like me, you will find this place a food heaven. Especially you only pay 1/3 of the price for restaurant food we have to pay over in Singapore.
Click here on what we ate at Aeon Tebrau.
There are seats for shoppers to rest if you are tired
Other than Padini, Uniqlo and other big brands, I found a new Jap brand here. The price range is just like Uniqlo but I feel the material for Co Co is better. 

Aeon Tebrau, I will come back again. Perhaps when I plan my next retreat, I will go to Mid Valley and this place again?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Aug 17 Carrefour Ximending, Ah Zhong Mian Xian, ATT4fun

Walking Trail - MacRitchie Reservoir