Changi City Point - Singapore

For some reason, we love to come to this place on Friday evenings to chill out or window shopping here. Most of the time, I will ended up buying something home. 



The shopping mall is spacious and the retail stores are big. I love the "factory outlet" kind of stores here.I can find off season sports shoes at a discount prices. 



After the renovation, you can find quite a number of value dollars shop located at basement. 
I just cannot leave Daiso without buying anything.





Value store for snacks. You can find quite a number of things here priced cheaply





Of course there is a supermarket here. NTUC is located at basement area. 
What about food. At 3rd level, you can have affordable asian food at the food court.

If I feel like dining in the higher end restaurant, or chill out at Starbucks or Coffee Bean I can do it at 1st level. Otherwise, I can find other alternatives in Basement 1.

I do realised after I wrote this page, yes, Changi City Point do have a lot to offer. No wonder I love to come here to distress after my tiring  work week. Check out their directory at http://changicitypoint.fraserscentrepointmalls.com/store.php?CategoryFilter=43&CategoryID=594&Mode=Category. 

Do note that it is always better to visit in the evening. As this is a business district area, lunch crowd will be huge. So it is always better to visit during dinner time when the workforce are heading home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

190728 Aeon Tebrau Malaysia

10 Aug 17 Carrefour Ximending, Ah Zhong Mian Xian, ATT4fun

Walking Trail - MacRitchie Reservoir