Taipei 170809 to Taipei 170814


Finally finished my posting for my Taipei Trip

Friends would say that I have a good life, travel here and there. Honestly I do not think it is about good life or not. I guessed it is all about how you set your priority. Money wise, how you set your priority to spend your money. I do not spend hundreds for my nails, hair or liquor or smoking. I eat wisely, do not anyhow spend on food that cost too much. I am quite stingy when talking about buying things to use. But I will spend a lot on  travel and food. My aim is to travel when I am fit and healthy. Every time when I look at a family going for travel with someone in wheelchair, yes, the children are nice to bring their aged parents along on holiday trips. However, I do not want to burden my children when I am old, when I am not strong enough to go for trips. I want to do what I want independently as for now.

I happened to find out there is this cheap air ticket to Taipei at only $477 by SQ, So, decided to travel with #2 daughter for this trip.

Now let me share by Taipei Itinerary in days

9 Aug 2017 Singapore to Taipei, Toayuan MRT, Prepaid SIM card, Yong Kang Street
My flight experience in SQ on the way to Taipei, where to get prepaid SIM card, the Easy card for transportation, Yong Kang Street.

10 Aug 17 Carrefour Ximending, Ah Zhong Mian Xian, ATT4fun
We start our first day by prioritising places that we already have in mind.

11 August 2017-Pinglin Tea Museum, Bagua Tea Fields, Choose Me Cafe, Ximending, Shilin Night Market

12 Aug 2017
We skipped breakfast and went to this place to get breakfast. Soya bean青島豆漿店, Louisa Coffee
After breakfast in our room, we went Dongmen Market to see if I can get my "chinese ham". Thereafter, we went to Tamsui淡水老街 for a walk and bought quite a lot of food to bring back for our friends. We brought our stuff back to hotel as it is quite heavy, before we proceed for our dinner at Nanmen market for 金峰魯肉飯Jinfeng Braised Meat Rice. After our dinner we go to Shida Night Market for another round of shopping.
Our whole day non stop huh??? Yeah, my leg muscles very achy after the whole day of shop and walk.

13 Aug 2017
1. We have not eaten taiwan pan fried meat dumpling
2. Window shopping at East Metro Underground Mall and Zhongxiao East Road
3. 13 Aug 2017 Taipei- Ueshima Coffee
4. Visit Wufenpu wholesale market
5. Taipei Main MRT station Underground Shopping Mall
6. One more round of shave ice
All were fulfilled today. 13 Aug 2017 East Metro underground Mall, Wu Feng Pu, Taipei Underground Shopiing

14 Aug 2017
We decided to take a taxi to airport instead of taking the train as we have a few luggage to carry. Again, I get Hotel to help me book the taxi for me. Why. I usually would get hotel to book because in case if anything happen, hotel staff would know which taxi bring me to the airport. So it will be much safer for me. Have our last meal at aiprot and off we go.
I-Mei Dian Xin at Taipei airport. Not fantastic.

Shin Yeh Taiwanese porridge. Mostly preserved food.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

190728 Aeon Tebrau Malaysia

10 Aug 17 Carrefour Ximending, Ah Zhong Mian Xian, ATT4fun

Walking Trail - MacRitchie Reservoir